Saturday, January 14, 2006

Day 12-13 - January 12 - 13, 2006

"If you decide that it's a bad thing to worship GOD, then choose a god you'd rather serve--and do it today. Choose one of the gods your ancestors worshiped from the country beyond The River, or one of the gods of the Amorites, on whose land you're now living. As for me and my family, we'll worship GOD."

- Joshua 24:15 (The Message)


My family and I returned to the old house during these last two days. We accomplished a lot and were able to "feel at home" during this in-between time of our life. It was nice to have family time and work time together and not feel as if I had to split the two for time. Not too much longer and we will have this house emptied and ready to sell. Pray that it sells quickly and for the right price.

No comments: